- Surprise and delight with bright artwork and fun flamingo facts found under every flap
- Sturdy board book pages with thick flaps perfectly sized for little hands and fingers to turn the pages and read along
- Lifting flaps strengthens hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Bright and cheerful addition to your littles library collection! A perfect summertime read!
- Collect all the books in the series: What Is a Narwhal, What Is a Sloth, and What Is a Llama
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Cottage Door Press|
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 5.00(h) x 1.00(d)|
|Age Range:||1 - 4 Years|
About the Author
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.
Ginger Swift is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.