Has anyone ever told you...
You have permission to eliminate distractions! You have permission to live a more fulfilling life!
Distractions cause more harm than you might think. And they're all around us, all the time. They can disrupt our focus on what really matters, interfere with our true priorities, and divert our attention from the God who created us for his good purpose.
Bestselling author of Love Does Bob Goff has created this video Bible study (streaming code included) to give you guidance in and joyful permission to:
- Identify the distractions in your life.
- Eliminate them so that you can recharge and refocus on your God-given purpose.
- Start living a less-distracted and more joy-filled and love-oriented life.
This study guide has everything you need for a full Bible study experience, including:
- The study guide itself—with discussion and reflection questions, video notes, and a leader's guide.
- An individual access code to stream all five video sessions online (you don’t need to buy a DVD!).
Distractions can get you stuck in the past, worried about the present, and frazzled by any future you could possibly fret over. It's time to discover how to get undistracted in all aspects of your life.
Sessions and run times include:
- Undistracted in Our Attitude (16:30)
- Undistracted in Our Service (15:30)
- Undistracted in Our Relationships (16:30)
- Undistracted in Our Faith (17:30)
- Undistracted in Our Purpose (17:30)
Streaming video access code included. Access code subject to expiration after 12/31/2027. Code may be redeemed only by the recipient of this package. Code may not be transferred or sold separately from this package. Internet connection required. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Additional offer details inside.
Related collections and offers
|Sold by:||HarperCollins Publishing|
|File size:||923 KB|
About the Author
Bob Goff is the author of the New York Times bestselling Love Does; Everybody, Always; Dream Big; and Undistracted as well as the bestselling Love Does for Kids. He’s a lover of balloons, cake pops, and helping people pursue their big dreams. Bob’s greatest ambitions in life are to love others, do stuff, and most importantly, to hold hands with his wife, Sweet Maria, and spend time with their amazing family. For more, check out BobGoff.com and LoveDoes.org.