Check out the entire Sound Book series from Cottage Door Press!
- Learn about different kinds of vehicles, listen to the sounds they make, and practice spelling in this interactive, lively vehicle sound book!
- Icons on every page correspond with the buttons providing an opportunity for toddlers and preschoolers to practice matching and fine-motor skills.
- Sturdy board book pages are perfect for little one to explore on their own or with their grownups.
- A must for learning how to spell!
- Spell and Hear Things That Go is part of the Early Bird Sound Books collection from Cottage Door Press.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Cottage Door Press|
|Product dimensions:||8.90(w) x 7.87(h) x 0.55(d)|
|Age Range:||2 - 6 Years|
About the Author
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experience—beginning on the day they’re born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.
Ruby Byrd is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.