If you’re tired of the status quo—if you suspect there’s more to Christianity than what you’ve experienced—John Ortberg invites you to join him on a road to transformation and spiritual vigor that anyone can take. Cultivate new intimacy and confidence in prayer. Discover the freedom of secrecy. Taste the benefits of slowing life’s frenetic pace. Learn how to be guided by the Holy Spirit … and much more.
As in a marathon, the secret lies not in trying hard, but in training consistently. Proven by followers of Jesus over the centuries, the spiritual disciplines are exercises that strengthen your endurance race on the road to growth.
- It’s Morphing Time (16:30)
- Slowing Down and Celebrating (16:00)
- Praying and Confessing (16:30)
- Meditating on Scripture and Seeking Guidance (13:30)
- Practicing Servanthood, Finding Freedom (15:00)
- Going the Distance with a Well-Ordered Heart (17:30)
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.
|Product dimensions:||5.80(w) x 8.90(h) x 1.00(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Stephen and Amanda Sorenson are founders of Sorenson Communications and have co-written many small group curriculum guidebooks, including the entire Faith Lessons series.