Inform and protect yourself by understanding Christianity's greatest truths. The Smart Guide to the Bible: The Book of Romans breaks difficult concepts into easy-to-comprehend bites of knowledge. You'll go verse by verse through the Apostle Paul's overview of theology and reap the eternal rewards of truly knowing-and applying-the cornerstones of the Christian faith.
The Smart Guide to the Bible series contains user-friendly guides for everyday Bible readers, designed to faithfully lead you through the Bible using an easy-to-understand approach.
Every page contains handy features or learning aids like these:
- cross-references to other Scriptures
- brief commentaries from experts
- points to ponder
- the big picture of how passages fit with the entire Bible
- practical tips for applying biblical truths to life
- simple definitions of key words and concepts
- interesting maps, charts, and illustrations
- wrap-ups of each biblical passage
- study questions
Whether you're new to the Bible, a long-time student of Scripture, or somewhere in between, you'll appreciate the many ways The Smart Guide to the Bible: The Book of Romans goes far beyond your typical Bible study tool. The practical, relevant helps on each page lead you to get the most out of God's word.
About the Author