5.0 Out Of Stock
YOUR ALL-IN-ONE GUIDE TO REAP THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
For centuries, apple cider vinegar has served as an indispensable health and beauty elixir. In The Apple Cider Vinegar Cure, holistic nutrition consultant Madeline Given shares some of the history and the science behind this superfood. She also provides instructions on how to make natural remedies to boost your gut and your glow, and brings this probiotic powerhouse to your plate with delicious, nourishing recipes for every meal of the day.
Are you ready to explore your own irreplaceable uses for this multi-purpose tonic??
- A brief historical review of apple cider vinegar's role in folklore medicine
- Over 20 healing home remedies to help alleviate arthritis, clear congestion, and soothe a sore throat
- Over 25 natural body and hair care treatments, including Basic Apple Cider Vinegar Facial Toner and Lemon Lavender Hand Spray
- 75 simple recipes that use apple cider vinegar in savory and sweet dishes
- A handy homebrew guide to making your own batches of apple cider vinegar like a pro
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Fall River Press|
|Product dimensions:||7.60(w) x 8.80(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Madeline Given is a certified holistic nutrition consultant and health educator specializing in traditional foods and preparation. She works predominantly with women, helping them find the freedom of health in their ever-changing bodies. For wellness wisdom and real food recipes, visit her blog, MadelineNutrition.com. You can also find her on Instagram @madelinenutrition and facebook.com/madelinenutrition. She currently lives in Santa Barbara, CA, with her husband.