16.99 In Stock
An epic case of mistaken identity puts a teen looking for a hookup on the run from both the FBI and a murderous cult in this compulsively readable thriller.Finding himself alone in a posh New York City hotel room for the night, Aidan does what any red-blooded seventeen-year-old would do—tries to hook up with someone new. But that lapse in judgement leads him to a room with a dead guy and a mysterious flash drive . . . two things that spark an epic case of mistaken identity that puts Aidan on the run—from the authorities, his friends, his family, the people who are out to kill him—and especially from his own troubled past.Inspired by a Hitchcock classic, this whirlwind mistaken-identity caper has razor-sharp humor, devastating emotional stakes, and a thrilling storyline with an explosive conclusion to make this the most compelling YA novel of the year.
- Entertainment Weekly's Best YA Books of the Summer
- Seventeen Magazine's Best YA Books of the Year
- Goodreads Most Anticipated YA Books of the Year
- Buzzfeed's Best YA Summer Reads
- Most Anticipated Queer Books of 2019 (Hypable)
- Barnes & Noble's Most Anticipated LGBTQAP YAs of the year
- 11 New YA Books to Get Excited About (Pure Wow)
- 29 New LGBTQ+ YA Books To Add To Your Reading List (Pride.com)
|Publisher:||Little, Brown and Company|
|Product dimensions:||9.10(w) x 6.20(h) x 1.30(d)|
|Age Range:||15 - 17 Years|
About the Author
Derek Milman has worked as a playwright, screenwriter, film school teacher, DJ, and underground humor magazine publisher. A classically trained actor, he has performed on stages across the country and appeared in numerous TV shows, commercials, and films. Derek currently resides in Brooklyn, New York, where he writes full time. Swipe Right for Murder is his second novel for young adults.