In this collection, you can ride a long with swashbuckling D'artagnan, Athos, Porthos, and Aramis; Dive deep into a volcano with Otto Lidenbrock and his nephew, Axel; and hunt for buried treasure with Jim Hawkins and his crew misfits.
Classic Collections: Stories of Adventure Volume 1 includes:
- The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas.
- Journey to the Center of the Earth by Jules Verne.
- Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson.
- Updated formatting and correction for a greater reading experience.
- Word wise, enhanced typesetting, and page flip enabled.
- Kindle lending allowed.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||3 MB|
About the Author
Widely regarded as the father of modern science fiction, Jules Verne (1828-1905) wrote more than seventy books and created hundreds of memorable characters. His most popular novel, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea, is not only a brilliant piece of scientific prophecy, but also a thrilling story with superb, subtle characterizations.
Date of Birth:February 8, 1828
Date of Death:March 24, 1905
Place of Birth:Nantes, France
Place of Death:Amiens, France
Education:Nantes lycée and law studies in Paris