This collection of 15 bedtime poems:
- Is a padded board book, perfect for kids ages 0-4
- Is great for baby showers, baptisms, and birthdays
- Uses simple concepts, rhyming text, and adorable art to help little ones engage with the psalms
Beginning with “Bedtime Peace” and ending with “Wonderful Me!,” this collection of bedtime poems enables young children to discover the One who holds them in his arms, leads them like a shepherd, created them just as they are, and cherishes them with a love that never ends ... snuggle and see!
Check out other the other titles in the Snuggle Time series:
- Snuggle Time Bible Stories
- Snuggle Time Prayers
- Snuggle Time Christmas Stories
About the Author
Cee Biscoe has been illustrating picture books full time since early 2008. Her first picture book, Gruff the Grump, was one of the “Reads of the Year” in the Red House Children's Book Awards 2010. Since then she has illustrated several picture books and board books for a variety of publishers, including Grandma Kisses. The board book Sleepy Me was selected for inclusion in the 2012 Bookstart pack, and Messy Me was shortlisted for Lancashire County Council's Early Years Book Awards 2012. She completed an MA in children's book illustration at Cambridge School of Art in 2008.