Snuggle up with your little one and share the warmth of God’s love as you enjoy this adorable collection of bedtime prayers. Filled with soothing rhymes from bestselling author Glenys Nellist, Snuggle Time Prayers is a calming and mindful addition to any child’s bedtime routine.
Featuring cute, cuddly illustrations and read-aloud rhymes, this padded cover board book will delight children with its heartfelt poems that promote mindfulness and gratitude. Get ready for repeated readings and lots of hugs!
This collection of 15 bedtime prayers is:
- Perfect for bedtime snuggles, with a padded cover that fits just right in little hands
- Great for establishing bedtime routines with children ages 0-4
- A soothing collection of rhymed poems and prayers that promote mindfulness and gratitude
- An ideal gift for baby showers, baptisms, Easter, Christmas, birthdays, and other gift giving holidays
- An adorable addition to the bestselling Snuggle Time series, with over 300,000 units sold
- Written by Glenys Nellist, the bestselling author of many beloved children's books, including the Love Letters from God and Snuggle Time series
Check out other the other titles in the Snuggle Time series:
- Snuggle Time Bible Stories
- Snuggle Time Psalms
- Snuggle Time Christmas Stories
- Snuggle Time Fall Blessings
Related collections and offers
About the Author
Glenys Nellist was born and raised in a little village in northern England. The author of multiple children's books including the bestselling ‘Twas the Evening of Christmas and the popular series Love Letters from God and Snuggle Time, her writing reflects a deep passion for helping children discover joy in the world. Glenys lives in Michigan with her husband, David. Learn more at GlenysNellist.com
Cee Biscoe has been illustrating picture books full time since early 2008. Her first picture book, Gruff the Grump, was one of the "Reads of the Year" in the Red House Children's Book Awards 2010. Since then she has illustrated several picture books and board books for a variety of publishers, including Grandma Kisses. The board book Sleepy Me was selected for inclusion in the 2012 Bookstart pack, and Messy Me was shortlisted for Lancashire County Council's Early Years Book Awards 2012. She completed an MA in children's book illustration at Cambridge School of Art in 2008.