Saunders Guide to Success in Nursing School, 2018-2019: A Student Planner / Edition 14 available in Other Format
21.95 In Stock
Get an all-in-one school planner and clinical reference! Saunders Guide to Success in Nursing School: A Student Planner 2018-2019 is much more than a study calendar. It’s loaded with organizational tools, time management and study tips, need-to-know clinical guidelines, and more all in one place. Information is designed specifically for nurses, and in fact, it’s the only nursing planner that includes a handy clinical reference. Written by Holly Stromberg, a respected nurse educator, this compact guide helps you manage your busy schedule and perform to your full potential in the classroom and during clinical rotations.
- NEW! Weekly, monthly, and yearly calendars show dates from May 2018 through December 2019, making it easy to organize your schedule at school and at home.
- Student-friendly features help you survive nursing school with time management and study tips, NCLEX® exam strategies, and techniques for stress reduction.
- Getting the Most from the Clinical Experience chapter covers important topics such as patient safety, documentation, and communication with patients and colleagues.
- Clinical Quick Reference chapter provides easy access to normal vital signs, measurements, conversions, and other topics including:
- Common lab test values
- Commonly used abbreviations, symbols, and notations
- Pain assessment tools
- Prevention of medication errors
- Table of IV fluids and IV therapy guidelines
- Perioperative care and Joint Commission safety guidelines for surgery
- HIPAA requirements for confidentiality
- MyPlate dietary guidelines
- Compact size makes it easy to carry the book to class and to clinical rotations.
- Coverage of electronic devices and social media offers cautions about the hazards and pitfalls of using phones and social media while in nursing school and on the job.
- NEW! Weekly, monthly, and yearly calendars show dates from May 2018 through December 2019, making it easy for students to organize their schedules at school and at home.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x (d)|
Table of Contents1. Success in Nursing School
2. Getting the Most from the Clinical Experience
3. Dealing with Stress
4. Continuing Your Education
5. Clinical Quick Reference
6. Online Resources