Saunders Guide to Success in Nursing School 2015-2016 contains loads of organizational tools, clinical information, and helpful nursing school guidance all within one compact resource. The new edition also features the latest information on electronic documentation, computer-based testing, the flipped classroom, and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, along with prefilled weekly, monthly, and yearly calendars to help you plan for the 2015-2016 school year. In all, this guide’s clinical tools and strategies for time management, studying, testing, and stress-reduction will significantly relieve the common aches and pains of nursing school and help you perform to your fullest potential both inside the classroom and throughout clinical practice.
- Important clinical references and assessment scales are highlighted to give you easy access to normal vital signs, lab values, abbreviations, measurements and conversions during clinicals.
- Common medication and IV therapy administration guidelines, TJC Do Not Use lists, and high alert medications emphasize medication safety from the beginning of nursing school.
- NCLEX Exam strategies prepare you for the alternate-format question types found on the current licensure exam.
- Advice on study skills, time management, and stress reduction techniques improve your focus and increase efficiency.
- Space-saving, compact design provides a clean and efficient layout that is easy to bring along to class and clinical rotations.
- NEW! Updated orientation section includes the newest developments in computer-based testing and flipped classroom settings.
- NEW! Thoroughly revised Clinical Reference section features updated information on electronic documentation and new content on Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- NEW! Updated weekly, monthly, and yearly calendars for the 2015-2016 year help you keep an organized schedule.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||6.10(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.50(d)|
Table of Contents1. Success in Nursing School
2. Getting the Most From the Clinical Experience
3. Dealing with Stress
4. Continuing Your Education
5. Clinical Quick Reference
6. Online Resources