- Kiddos will love pressing the buttons to hear the sounds in this interactive book while they learn about our everyday, neighborhood heroes
- Sturdy board pages for little exploring hands to read over and over again. Includes a handle to carry along at home or on the go. Little toddlers will love carrying this around all over the place! Use it in your playroom or take it with in the car or on a stroller ride
- Several icons on each page correspond with the buttons, providing an opportunity to practice matching and fine motor skills
- All of our Early Bird Song books are designed for curious little ones to explore alone or with their grown-up.
- Makes a great gift for any occasion: birthdays, holidays, road trips and more
- Part of the Early Bird Sound Book collection from Cottage Door Press. From songs to melodies to exciting sounds, explore all the interactive books for preschoolers and toddlers
About the Author
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children's books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experiencebeginning on the day they're born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.
Carmen Crowe is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.