Primer series, this book is designed to prepare programmers for machine learning and deep learning/TensorFlow topics. It begins with a quick introduction to Python, followed by chapters that discuss NumPy, Pandas,
Matplotlib, and scikit-learn. The final two chapters contain an assortment of
TensorFlow 1.x code samples, including detailed code samples for TensorFlow
Dataset (which is used heavily in TensorFlow 2 as well). A TensorFlow Dataset refers to the classes in the tf.data.Dataset namespace that enables programmers to construct a pipeline of data by means of method chaining so-called lazy operators, e.g., map(), filter(), batch(), and so forth, based on data from one or more data sources.
Companion files with source code are
available for downloading from the publisher by writing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A practical introduction to Python, NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and introductory aspects of TensorFlow
- Contains relevant NumPy/Pandas code samples that are typical in machine learning topics, and also useful
TensorFlow 1.x code samples for deep learning/TensorFlow topics
- Includes many examples of TensorFlow Dataset APIs with lazy operators, e.g., map(), filter(), batch(), take() and also method chaining such operators
- Assumes the reader has very limited experience
- Companion files with all of the source code examples (download from the publisher)
Related collections and offers
About the Author
Table of Contents1:
Introduction to Python
4: Matplotlib, Sklearn, and
Introduction to TensorFlow
6: TensorFlow Datasets
ON THE COMPANION FILES!
(available from the publisher for downloading by writing email@example.com)
- Source code samples