- Motivates toddlers beginning to potty train to reach the finish line to be diaper-free!
- Make potty training fun for kids by encouraging interest in toilet training
- Fun illustrations and cute superhero story offer a positive approach for parents and caregivers
- Thick board pages for little toddler hands to carry around wherever your superhero goes
- Positive inspration for your little girl as she makes his way towads "big boy" pants!
|Publisher:||Cottage Door Press|
|Product dimensions:||7.10(w) x 7.00(h) x 0.50(d)|
|Age Range:||4 - 5 Years|
About the Author
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.