71.99 In Stock
Pocket Psychiatry, a new addition to the Pocket Notebook series, is written by residents for residents. A resource for essential information, in a high-yield, easy-to-use format, designed to help students, trainees, and others navigate the initial psychiatric evaluation and management of the most commonly encountered psychiatric conditions. With an emphasis on evidence-based information, Pocket Psychiatry, provides a rare concise and accessible resource, for must-know information on hospital- and clinic-based psychiatric care — from history and physical exam to differential diagnosis testing to therapeutics — in the well known loose leaf pocket size format.
- Bulleted lists, tables, diagrams, and algorithms make essential facts easy to find and retain.
- Progress logically from symptoms to differential diagnosis, workup and diagnosis, assessment of risks and benefits of available treatments, to treatment and prognosis.
- Review of the highest impact trials and literature guiding psychiatric care.
- Covers all major psychiatric diagnosis, plus management of psychiatric emergencies, the intersection of the legal system and psychiatry, and addition of quick reference for the most commonly used medications in psychiatric management.
- Written by psychiatry and medicine residents from the Harvard University, and edited by senior faculty.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.