- Pub. Date:
This Petty Cash Book logbook tracker is a simple and easy way to manage your small business or personal account. It's a perfect way to track money coming in and money going out, your cash flow. This Petty Cash notebook will help you keep track of your daily expenditures at home or at your business. Each interior page includes columns & space for keeping track of the following features:
- Previous Balance - Log the previous balance from the previous page or the previous book.
- Date - Record the date of the transaction.
- Description - Write the description of the transaction, whether it was a product or service, kind of payment, etc.
- Cash In - Log amount in this column if it's cash in.
- Cash Out - Record amount in this column if it's cash out.
- Balance - Write the end balance after the transaction.
- Float, Less Total Cash Left & Total - Log the total end balance after the float and less cash left.
The purpose of this book is to keep accurate management records of your petty cash flow. Logbooks and books are great for keeping all of your important information all in one place. Large size is 8.5x11 inches, 100 pages, soft matte finish cover, softback, white paper, black ink, perfect binding, paperback. Get your copy today!