Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards: with Online Student Consult Access / Edition 4 available in Other Format
A perfect study aid and complement to Netter’s Clinical Anatomy, 3rd Edition concise text and the Netter/Atlas of Human Anatomy, 6th Edition.
Netter. It's how you know.
- Test and teach yourself at your own pace.
- Visually learn and identify anatomic structures using beautifully drawn artwork by and in the style of Frank Netter.
- Get clinically relevant knowledge with accompanying text and tables.
- Pre-punched holes make it easy to carry selected groups of cards with you.
- Focus on the most relevant clinical implications of anatomic concepts , helpful in preparing for exams and the USMLE Step 1.
- Cross-referenced to the Atlas of Human Anatomy, 6th Edition.
About the Author
Dr. Hansen, researches peripheral and central dopaminergic systems, neural plasticity and neural inflammation. He is a recipient of an NIH Research Career Development Award and has received numerous teaching awards including Alpha Omega Alpha Robert J. Glaser Distinguished Teacher Award given annually by the AAMC to nationally recognized medical educators.
Professor Hansen is author of over 110 research publications, book chapters, and books. He has been Co-editor of the journal Clinical Anatomy and the lead consulting editor of Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy (2-7th editions). He continues to author Netter’s Anatomy Flash Cards and Netter’s Clinical Anatomy in addition to this coloring book.
Table of ContentsSection 1: Head and Neck
Section 2: Back and Spinal Cord
Section 3: Thorax
Section 4: Abdomen
Section 5: Pelvis and Perineum
Section 6: Upper Limb
Section 7: Lower Limb