- Short stories or rhymes allow adults to adjust how many stories and how much time to spend reading every day. The stories of the Bible are retold in simple language to help boys and girls ages 3-8 understand. Several stories for nighttime reading can be read together or individually for a quick 5-minute read.
- Bond with your child through family storytime and strengthen a love for books and reading. Classic stories for kids to enjoy for years! Infants, toddlers, and emerging readers will enjoy this storybook and create cherished memories with loved ones
- Introduce Christian and religious beliefs to your little ones with 125 prayers, poems, and stories
- Gorgeous illustrations and beautifully written stories will create a smile from ear to ear.
- A great gift for baby showers, baptisms, birthdays, first communions, Easter basket stuffers, and Christmas
|Cottage Door Press
|6.50(w) x 7.90(h) x 1.40(d)
|3 - 8 Years
About the Author
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.