7.95 In Stock
"The Pain You Feel Today Is the Strength You Feel Tomorrow."
Today's modern day warrior is called the US NAVY SEAL and they have much to teach us. They succeed more often than not because their place of practice is far beyond the outter limits of their comfort zone.
The purpose of this book is to inspire and motivate you to reconnect with with your Edge. It teaches simple disciplines and ways of being that will shake you up and point you in the right direction. "60% of people don't care about your problems and the other 40% are glad you have them." It's time for your "Gut Check". It's time to get back on your feet. It's time to take action.
Motivation: The Ultimate Pathway to Motivation and Success like a US NAVY SEAL covers:
- *Simple Lessons in Self-Discipline
- *Mental Motivation is Crucial to Success
- *What is Stopping you?
- *Navy SEAL Interviews
- *Develop Elite Warrior Habits
- *Earning The Trident Every Day: How SEALs Sustain Excellence
- *Push Your Body to Prepare Your Mind
- *Benefits of Training Like a Badass