Merry Christmas, Nighty Night is a gentle, heartwarming tale that combines an original song with a fun bedtime story to relax little ones and get them ready to sleep. This cute (and sleepy) adventure leads two children to discover that when you’re having trouble falling asleep, a Christmas lullaby might just do the trick.
Merry Christmas, Nighty Night:
- Is created by Grammy winner Michael W. Smith, who has sold over 15 million albums with 32 number one hits, and Veggie Tales co-creator Mike Nawrocki
- Is a cute holiday padded board book that sparkles with glitter and will help little ones 0-4 settle in for a peaceful night’s sleep
- Contains a Christmas prayer as well as a lullaby
- Is the perfect stocking stuffer or Christmas gift for the little sugarplum in your life, including grandchildren and nieces and nephews
- Contains a presentation page for gift-giving
On the night before Christmas, Cole asked from his bed,
“May I wait by the tree for my presents instead?”
“No, Cole,” his mom answered, as she handed him Bear.
Then she kissed him goodnight and helped him say prayers.
Related collections and offers
About the Author
Mike Nawrocki, co-creator of Veggie Tales and the voice of the beloved Larry The Cucumber, has been part of the pulse of the Veggie brand since its inception in 1993. Mike has created, written, and directed most of the popular “Silly Songs with Larry” segments, including fan favorites “His Cheeseburger” and “The Hairbrush Song.” He has also lent his screenwriting and directing talents to dozens of Veggie Tales episodes such as “Madame Blueberry and The League of Incredible Vegetables,” as well as both of the properties’ theatrical release films, Jonah and The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything. In addition, Mike has authored a number of Veggie Tales books and CD projects as well as developing and writing for another of Big Idea’s hit animated properties, 3-2-1 Penguins. Mike is currently focused on developing new children's properties centered around fun characters, engaging storytelling, and wholesome values. Mike makes his home in Franklin, TN, with his wife and two children.