Maltese are elegant, yet fearless little dogs. With their long silky coats, these dogs require a lot of grooming. Bobbie Linden, a Maltese breeder and columnist for the AKC Gazette, turns her love for, and knowledge of the breed to the care of this feisty dog.
About the Author
Table of ContentsPART ONE: Welcome to the World of the Maltese.
1. What Is a Maltese?
2. The Maltese Ancestry.
3. The World According to the Maltese.
PART TWO: Living with a Maltese.
4. Bringing Your Maltese Home.
5. Feeding Your Maltese.
6. Grooming Your Maltese.
7. Keeping Your Maltese Healthy.
PART THREE: Enjoying Your Dog.
8. Basic Training (Ian Dunbar, Ph.D., MRCVS).
9. Getting Active with Your Dog (Bardi McLennan).
10. Your Dog and Your Family (Bardi McLennan).
11. Your Dog and Your Community (Bardi McLennan).
PART FOUR: Beyond the Basics.
12. Recommended Reading.