- Pub. Date:
Want to make wholesome and healthy meals the whole family will enjoy but hardly have the time or energy to prepare them? Make ahead freezer meals for the slow cooker is the perfect solution! These nutritious meals are waiting in your freezer, ready to be slow cooked when you are, saving you time, energy, stress, and money!
*** LARGE PRINT EDITION***
Let's face it -- we are all busy. The time when we could plan a full-course meal nightly has become a thing of the past. It is too easy to stop off at a fast-food place on the way home from work or grab a quick snack on the way to an activity. We rarely have time to sit down and think of meals...let alone make them.
It may seem hopeless to have high quality, tasty meals with very little effort. But that is what this book offers you. It takes two simple tools -- a slow cooker and an afternoon for prep work. If you can manage to have both, even one Sunday afternoon a month, you can have a homemade meal every day of the week with little effort.
How do we do this? Well, the answer is simple. Slow cooker recipes can be prepped weeks ahead of time in just a few hours and frozen. All you need is one afternoon to cut up the meats and vegetables and store them in freezer bags. Then you can simply freeze the foods, so they are ready when you are.
The meals presented here are rich in flavor and will please even the pickiest of eaters. To make them, after prepping and freezing, just place them contents of the bag into a slow cooker, turn it on for a few hours, and then come home to a complete meal. It takes all the fuss out of cooking and is budget- and health-friendly. Save time, money and energy!
Also, these recipes will give you more variety than you can ever imagine. Every recipe uses fresh ingredients and the perfect blend of spices. The end result is divine.
Inside, you'll find recipes for all meals of the day as well as a step-by-step approach to making freezer meals, safety measures for freezing and preparing, and some tips and hacks to make freezer meal cooking stress-free.
- Delicious poultry recipes like the Chicken Tikka Masala and the Classic Chicken Cacciatore
- Wholesome beef recipes like the Easy Beef and Mushroom Casserole and the Mongolian Beef
- Bountiful pork recipes like the Smokey Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs and the Citrus Pork Roast Meal
- Satisfying seafood recipes like the Mexican Seafood Stew and the Sweet Lemon Tilapia
- Tasty vegetarian recipes such as the Meatless Sloppy Joes and the Greek White Beans Succotash
- Delightful soups and chilies like the Fresh Tomato Basil Soup and the Low Country's Best Chili
- Luscious dessert recipes like the Dump Cherry Vanilla Cobbler and the Triple Chocolate Brownies
Let's start cooking! Scroll back up and order your copy today!