Instant Pot for Two Cookbook
Easy & Delicious Recipes
- Are you looking for easy recipes for your new instant pot?
- Are you tired of seeing recipes that will leave you with excess leftovers?
- Do you want delicious recipes that can be made quickly to fit your busy lifestyle?
Then this Instant Pot for Two Cookbook: Easy & Delicious Recipes by Sydney Foster can help you!
In this book you'll find all kind of instant pot recipes for two people. They're delicious and easy, giving you home cooked meals with minimal effort and minimal cleanup. Your instant pot will soon become the most well used tool in your kitchen, and cooking will be easier than ever. There's no reason to succumb to the temptation of fast food when you can make easy homemade meals in half the time as traditional cooking. Easy flavorful meals can be yours in no time at all, so start your instant pot journey today with recipes for every meal. You can even cook desserts in your instant pot which will leave you wanting more. It's all in the new book by Sydney Foster, Instant Pot for Two Cookbook: Easy & Delicious Recipes.
Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
- ¾ Cups Ground Beef, Cooked
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic, Minced
- ¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1-1 ¼ Cup Onion, Sliced
- 1/3 Bell Pepper, Sliced
- ¾ Cup Mushrooms, Sliced
- ½ Tablespoon Flour, All Purpose
- 5 Ounces French Onion Soup, Canned
- ½ Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 2 Hamburger Buns, White
- Place all ingredients except for your buns and cheese in the inner pot, and then lock the lid. Select manual and cook for six minutes.
- Use a quick release to get rid of the steam, and then add the cheese.
- Allow it to melt before serving on your buns.