- Help kids learn to tell time with this easy-to-read book
- Promotes hand-eye coordination and concepts of telling time
- Teaches both hour and half-hour time
- Practice again and again! Movable time clock with minute and second hand to adjust
- Put new skills into practice with a make-it-yourself model clock to practice on
|Publisher:||Cottage Door Press|
|Series:||Children's Interactive Daily Task Instructional Board Books|
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.60(d)|
|Age Range:||3 - 8 Years|
About the Author
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.