★ Ever dream of becoming a comic book artist? ★
"How to Ink Comics - The Traditional Way" by Stan Bendis Kutcher brings you one step closer to that goal by teaching you the inking techniques that will add a professional touch to your drawings.
Let your comic drawings come to life by learning art of inking.
Inside you will learn:
- Traditional vs. digital inking
- What inking materials to acquire
- Different professional inking techniques
- How to ink backgrounds
- How to ink a complete comic book page
- How to apply lettering
- How to scan your pages
"How to Ink Comics - The Traditional Way" is the perfect one-stop resource for the aspiring comic book inker, and Stan Bendis Kutcher demonstrates different inking techniques; from hatching, feathering and stippling, to dealing with light and shadow. This insightful guide will also teach you formal elements of inking, as well as explore different inking styles, and how to approach sensitivity of line.
Please Take Note: This is the Black & White Saver Edition (Paperback)
- Approximately 84 Pages in Black & White.
- ⚠ Please click on the "see all formats and editions" drop-down arrow to view the available options
About the Author
His interests are Space, almost any sport, foosball as well as the skill of maintaining aquariums. Kutcher believes that by creating things and developing ones talents, all forms part of the calling given to us by the true Creator.