This accessible and practical guide shows teachers how to provide their students with a variety of ways to strengthen their understanding of new material. A selection of assessments is also available to ensure that students have mastered classroom content, regardless of their individual learning styles, abilities, and needs. Contents include:
- What is differentiated instruction and why do we differentiate?
- Know your students
- Management for differentiated instruction
- 12 ways to differentiate
- And more!
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.50(d)|
Table of Contents1. Chapter 1: What is Differentiated Instruction, and Why Do We Differentiate?
2. Chapter 2: Know Your Students
3. Chapter 3: Management for Differentiated Instruction
4. Chapter 4: Twelve Ways to Differentiate