Today's wives and mothers have been hoodwinked; convinced that serving their family is a subservient and antiquated role. Because of culture, family, friends, or lack of biblical teaching, many moms miss how valuable and powerful their calling really is. Some have bought into the pressure to be "Supermom." Others have believed the myth that they can "do it all" and do it perfectly.
This six-session video-based study (guide sold separately) will encourage and inspire women to embrace their roles as mothers wholeheartedly yet realistically, whether they work outside the home, have a home business, or are stay-at-home moms. Mothers will find a fresh new vision for an age-old calling as they tackle the challenges and embrace the blessings of motherhood.
- Build Bridges, Not Fences: When Others Mother Differently
- Mothering Matters: Seeing the Hard Years as the Heart Years
- At the Top of the Tightrope: When You Try to Do It All
- Pressing the Pause Button: Taking Your Schedule from Racing to Rest
- In Armor of Their Own: On Revealing the Picture God's Painting
- Raising Children on Your Knees: When Your Child Makes a Bad Choice
Designed for use with the Hoodwinked Study Guide (sold separately).
|Product dimensions:||5.40(w) x 7.50(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Ruth Schwenk is the founder of the popular blog The Better Mom.com and co-founder, with her husband Patrick, of Forthe Family.org and the podcast Rootlike Faith. She is also the trusted author of several books with Harper Collins Christian Publishing, including The Better Mom Book and Devotional, and co-author with Karen Ehman of Pressing Pause and Settle My Soul. Ruth is a Michigan football super-fan, lover of all things HGTV, and a self-proclaimed foodie. But her greatest joy is her family. She lives with her husband and their four kids in the dreamy college town of Ann Arbor, Michigan.