Emilie Barnes, bestselling author of Good Manners for Every Occasion, is eager to share the wonderful benefits of living with more poise, kindness, and class.
Quickly accessible categories and perfectly portioned information make etiquette emergencies a thing of the past as readers have at their finger tips all they need to know about
- dining out or dining in, formally or informally
- putting family, neighbors, and strangers at ease
- communicating with confidence
- hosting any event with style and generosity
- being a gracious guest and friend
This ideally sized volume of manners will help anyone, anytime be on their very best behavior and be comfortable and gracious in their daily interactions and endeavors.
|Publisher:||Harvest House Publishers|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||973 KB|