Today you can see God in action. Today you can hear God speaking to you. Today you can connect with God heart-to-heart. Today!
Intimacy with God can happen right now – a closeness you can feel, a reality you can experience for yourself. God is closer than you think, and connecting with him isn’t the exclusive domain of monks and ascetics. It’s for business people, high school students, busy moms, single men, single women…and most important, it’s for YOU!
In God is Closer than You Think, Ortberg reveals the face of God waiting to be discovered in the complex mosaic of your life. This insightful and impactful small group study will help you:
- Find God where you least expect him
- Listen to God’s voice
- Identify which pathway of relationship you’re uniquely designed to travel
- Align yourself with the flow of the Holy Spirit
- Draw closer to God even when he seems absent
This Participant Guide is designed for use together with the God Is Closer Than You Think DVD and includes discussion questions for individuals and groups. When used together they provide you with a practical tool than can transform your faith. This pack includes one participant's guide and one DVD.
- God’s Great Desire for People
- Where is God in My World?
- Partnering with God Today
- Listening to the Voice of God
- God Wants a Relationship with You
- Heaven Breaking Through
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.80(h) x 0.90(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Stephen and Amanda Sorenson are founders of Sorenson Communications and have co-written many small group curriculum guidebooks, including the entire Faith Lessons series.