Perhaps it was the way you dressed, your accent, or the color of your skin. When we sense that we’re unaccepted, it has this way of unraveling us from the inside out.
In Galatians: Accepted and Free, Jada Edwards shows why it’s so important to know in the deepest recesses of your soul that you are wholly and fully accepted in Christ, by Christ and, through Christ. From your birth, God has called and chosen you—yes, you!
- Because of God's authority, we don't need to seek the acceptance of man.
- Because of God's assignment, we no longer define our lives by culture or heritage.
- Because of God's approval, we aren't insecure or intimidated.
- Because of God's adoption, we aren't slaves anymore.
- Because of God's freedom, we don't need to self-sabotage to cope.
- Because of God's restoration, we can bring healing and restoration to others.
Whenever you catch a whiff of rejection, you can find security in the liberating acceptance of Christ.
- The Hidden Power of Acceptance (22:56)
- Your Life is Rich in Purpose (24:41)
- Approval in Christ > Human Approval (16:03)
- The Truth About Your Inheritance (21:24)
- You’ve Been Set Free For This (25:27)
- Your Restoration Restores Others (16:16)
*The DVD includes lifetime access to streaming video of all sessions.
Galatians: Accepted and Free is part of the Beautiful Word Bible Study Series. This series helps you connect God’s Word to your daily life through vibrant video teaching, group discussion, and deep personal study that includes verse-by-verse reading, Scripture memory cut-out cards, coloring pages, and encouragement to receive your own beautiful Word from God. In each study, a central theme—a beautiful word—threads throughout the book, helps you connect and apply each book of the Bible to your daily life today, and forever.
Designed for use with Galatians: Accepted and Free Study Guide (9780310115410), sold separately.