- Enjoy reading and singing together for hours of fun! A perfect gift for holidays and birthdays! Loved by ages 3 and up!
- Singing is learning! Singing develops listening and memory skills important to early literacy.
- Turning the dials and pages strengthens hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Listening and reading along helps support vocabulary growth and fosters a love for books and reading
- Compact, portable player includes a handle perfect for stories and songs at home or on-the-go in the car! Toddlers and preschoolers will love toting this around all over the place.
- Kids electronic reader includes automatic shut off timer when not in use for optimal battery life (3 AAA batteries not included)
|Publisher:||Cottage Door Press|
|Series:||Children's Interactive Story and Song Carry Along Player with Books|
|Product dimensions:||5.49(w) x 7.33(h) x 7.26(d)|
|Age Range:||3 - 8 Years|
About the Author
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children's books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experiencebeginning on the day they're born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.
Carmen Crowe is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.