Many people want to work on their emotional intelligence. They are tired of having their emotions take over their lives and ruin a lot of good friendships or even the hard work they have put into their jobs.
Inside Emotional Intelligence book you will discover:
• What emotional intelligence is, and why rise your EQ is so important
• How emotional intelligence affects your relationships
• The importance of empathy
• How to manage and reduce your negative emotions
• The Eight-Steps guide to improve your emotional intelligence skills
• Seven practical exercises you can start doing today to use emotional intelligence in 7 areas of life
• How to live a life that is happy and fulfilled.
• and much more...
Emotional intelligence (EQ) is the ability to make sense of emotions - both yours and other people's. And it's more important than you think. High EQ gives you self-discipline, emotional agility, leadership skills, and better mental health. It makes you a confident and persuasive professional, a wise parent, and an excellent romantic partner.