El libro de estrategias de escritura: Guia completa para formar escritores habiles available in Paperback
Teachers love Jennifer Serravallo's Writing Strategies Book because it breaks down the complex processes of writing and instruction into manageable chunks. Now with El libro de estrategias de escritura she brings 300+ strategies to students in Spanish.
El libro de estrategias de escritura offers children clear and accessible strategies for improving their literacy skills in Spanish whether they are native Spanish speakers or learning Spanish as a second language. It can also serve as a bridge to English instruction that supports literacy growth in a child's home language. You'll discover:
- 300+ strategies
- new strategies specific to Spanish language arts
- meticulous translation and adaptation into Latin American Spanish
- authentic student work
- new suggestions for mentor texts relevant to Latino/a readers
- all new classroom visuals.
This rich resource for goal-directed, strategy-based instruction is ideal for many kinds of instructional contexts, including:
- dual-language/two-way classrooms
- bilingual immersion classrooms
- transitional bilingual programs
- schools with high populations of emergent bilingual students in mainstream classrooms.
Much more than a Spanish edition, El libro de estrategias de escritura is a key that can unlock barriers to progress in writing.
READY TO USE WITH:
- Writing workshop
- 6+1 Traits
- Daily 5's "Work on Writing"
- Scripted Writing Programs
- Writing exercises in basal readers
|Product dimensions:||7.90(w) x 9.90(h) x 1.10(d)|
|Age Range:||5 - 13 Years|