- Pub. Date:
- The real death count for the war, and why it has never been previously released.
- The "new age" general who refused to smoke or drink, who lived on a vitamin-enriched diet, who opposed animal experimentation, and who regularly consulted his astrologer.
- How equipment developed for the war led to such modern high-tech innovations as "smart bombs," electronic warfare, and nuclear missles.
- The lackadaisical relationship between Germany and Japan throughout the war.
- Tricky bits of information about the lingering effects of the war like the thousands of live shells and mines that are still buried in Europe and off the East Coast of America.
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||6.12(w) x 9.25(h) x 1.04(d)|