ISBN-10:
3966339986
ISBN-13:
9783966339988
Pub. Date:
Publisher:
Cows Vs Rhinos: what 3% of the population knows that the other 97% don't

Cows Vs Rhinos: what 3% of the population knows that the other 97% don't

by Guru Khatib

NOOK Book(eBook)

$5.99

Available on Compatible NOOK Devices and the free NOOK Apps.
WANT A NOOK?  Explore Now
LEND ME® See Details

Overview

This book is aimed at helping others discover the power within themselves and understand that they can accomplish their goals and dreams and start the process of knowing what the rich (The 3%) know that most of the population (The 97%) doesn't.


Related collections and offers

Product Details

ISBN-13: 9783966339988
Publisher: XinXii
Publication date: 09/03/2019
Sold by: Xinxii Publishing
Format: NOOK Book
Pages: 97
File size: 159 KB

Customer Reviews