This transformative program combines spirituality with science to help you unleash your authentic voice and enrich your creative life
Conscious Writing is an original approach to deep creative awakening that leads you to discover your true self and express your true voice—on the page and in the world. It's a journey of self-realization (conscious) and self-expression (creativity) that can be applied to any and all types of writing, and fluently blends soul with craft to reveal your richest insights and ideas.
Whether you dream of writing but haven't started yet or are an experienced author, Julia McCutchen will guide you through this tried and tested step-by-step process for releasing your fears and writing what you are truly here to write. Drawing on an inspiring mix of perennial wisdom, psychological research and modern neuroscience, Julia teaches how to:
• Apply the seven Core Principles for personal experience of transpersonal Truth, and emerge transformed and ready to write.
• Align all aspects of yourself—body, emotions, mind and soul—to bring your whole self to the creative writing process.
• Dive into deep creative flow and play with possibilities in the quantum realm of infinite potential.
• Visit the Conscious Writing Sanctuary, a powerful inner space out of which timeless words flow freely.
• Realize your full potential and effortlessly stand out from the crowd as you express yourself consciously and creatively as an author in the world.
|Publisher:||Hay House Inc.|
|Sold by:||Penguin Random House Publisher Services|
|File size:||1 MB|