A delightful singalong soundboard that’s perfect for engaging young minds in a sensory experience. With a collection of nursery rhymes to choose from, it’s a reliable source of entertainment for growing young minds.
Your little ones will learn, play, and sing along to their favorite nursery rhymes with CoComelon! Inspired by the record-breaking YouTube children's series featuring JJ, his brother, TomTom, and his sister, YoYo, our interactive, musical books are a fun addition to your preschooler’s library.
Check out Cottage Door Press for more CoComelon books or other music books for toddlers!
- Sturdy, thick board pages and durable flaps are designed to withstand traditional wear and tear for curious little infants and toddlers.
- Icons on each page correspond with the buttons, providing an opportunity to practice matching and fine motor skills.
- Includes a handle to carry along at home or on-the-go. Little toddlers will love carrying this around all over the place! Use it in your playroom or take it within the car or on a stroller ride.
- Cheerful illustrations and rhyming text in these sensory board books for little kids to keep them entertained and engaged.
- Interactive elements encourage sensory exploration and help support the development of hand-eye coordination in developing children.
- Perfect addition to a CoComelon toy collection. Great gift for kids for all occasions. Officially licensed Cocomelon sound product.
|Cottage Door Press
|10.10(w) x 8.80(h) x 0.50(d)
|2 - 7 Years
About the Author
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.