- Toddlers love to touch and interact. Touch and feel invite children to interact with the story and explore the world around them
- Touching the pages helps develop babies sense of touch, support hand-eye coordination and inspire their curiosity
- Bright, bold artwork and interactive textures appear on each page of this sturdy board book
- Questions on each page encourage interaction and communication development
- Christmas is coming so get into the spirit of the season together with Touch, Feel and Smell Christmas Cookies!
About the Author
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children's books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experiencebeginning on the day they're born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.
Holly Berry-Byrd just loves Christmas time! And so do the writers and designers at Cottage Door Press. Holly Berry-Byrd is the name we use when we all create a Christmas book together. It (sort of) means Red Bird – like our cheery little mascot. When Holly isn’t writing Christmas books, she enjoys baking gingerbread houses, knitting reindeer booties, and listening to vintage vinyl Christmas LPs.