- TRADITIONAL AND CONTEMPORARY RECIPES: The best of traditional and contemporary cooking for all occasions, with a bit of a kick! Weekday meals, special celebrations, holidays, entertaining and more, there is a perfect, well-loved recipe with a tantalizing aromatic spice for every get-together.
- EASY AND SIMPLE: This cookbook is made for beginners, experts, and everyone in between that are looking to experiment and explore with flavors and add some food flare to their meals
- RECIPES & PHOTOS: Recipes include beautiful photos and step-by-step instructions to keep enthusiasts excited to continue to try new selection of recipes every week
- MORE THAN JUST RECIPES: Includes chapters on hot sauces and rub blends, growing your own chili peppers, and recipes like Garlic & Thyme Roasted Leg of Lamb, Seared Scallops with Fresh Mint & Red Chili Dressing, Turkey Paprika Tacos, and so much more
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Makes a great gift for a birthday, holidays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and more. Surprise an adventurous cook with a selection of new aromatic spice recipes to spruce up dinner tonight!
|Publisher:||Cottage Door Press|
|Product dimensions:||8.23(w) x 10.32(h) x 0.87(d)|
About the Author
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.
The Parragon name means quality, entertainment, and value and has been at the forefront of publishing for nearly 40 years. Going forward as an imprint of Cottage Door Press, the Parragon brand includes books that are interesting, entertaining, and affordable. The Parragon tradition continues....