Collect the entire Early Bird Sound Book series!
- Kiddos will enjoy pressing the buttons for an interactive experience
- Sturdy board pages for little exploring hands to read over and over again
- Several icons on each page correspond with the buttons providing an opportunity to practice matching and fine motor skills
- All of our Early Bird Song books are designed for curious little ones to explore alone or with their grown-up. From songs to melodies to exciting sounds, explore all the interactive books for preschoolers and toddlers.
- Makes a great gift for any occasion: birthdays, holidays, road trips, and more!
|Publisher:||Cottage Door Press|
|Series:||Interactive Early Bird Children's Song Book with 10 Sing-Along Tunes|
|Product dimensions:||10.80(w) x 10.50(h) x 0.50(d)|
|Age Range:||1 - 7 Years|
About the Author
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.
Carmen Crowe is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.