Our decisions don't just affect our present circumstances; they radiate into our future. Most of the time, it's impossible to know what will come of the decisions we make. But this doesn't have to paralyze you. You can train yourself to ask well-placed, appropriately timed, thought-provoking questions that will result in stronger decisions and fewer disappointments down the road.
In this six-session video study, author and pastor Andy Stanley gives you five key questions to ask when you have a decision to make and you're not sure what to do (or even if you think you do know what to do!). These five simple questions will empower you to:
- Pause when feeling tension over a decision
- Take the long view
- Look for the wise option
- Focus on the relational impact of decisions
Every decision we make impacts our stories and the stories of those closest to us. It's time to start deciding with our heads instead of with our guts.
Sessions and video run times include:
- More Than a Decision (16:00)
- The Integrity Question (19:00)
- The Legacy Question (17:00)
- The Conscience Question (23:00)
- The Maturity Question (19:00)
- The Relationship Question (20:00)
This pack contains:
- Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets Study Guide
- Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets Video Study DVD (streaming video access included)
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
As host of Your Move with Andy Stanley, which delivers over seven million messages each month through television and podcasts, and author of more than 20 books, including The New Rules for Love, Sex & Dating; Ask It; How to Be Rich; Deep & Wide; and Irresistible, he is considered one of the most influential pastors in America.
Andy and his wife, Sandra, have three grown children and live near Atlanta.