"A fun, taut, well-written thriller."
"Baby Bailino by Dina Santorelli is a fast-paced, entertaining novel sure to be loved by readers everywhere. The story's quick action is emphasized and well played in short chapters, with lots of interesting conversation to keep up the plot's stride. Santorelli has a great ear for dialogue and handles different characters with aplomb. The heartwarming scenes added depth and texture. Though this is the second installment in a series, the reader won't be lost but can jump right in and know what's happening. However, after reading this installment, no doubt readers new to the series will want to go back and investigate the first book....Overall, Santorelli is clearly a talented author writing an excellent series. I think readers will be more than happy to stick with her over many books to come!"
- Judge, 4th Annual Writer's Digest Self-Published eBook Awards
"Highly recommended! Dina captures an amazing story and writes it incredibly well."
- Brandon Webb, New York Times best-selling author
"Dina Santorelli writes a terrific thriller. Baby Bailino will grip you to the end - and long after."
- Andrew Gross, New York Times best-selling author of The One Man
"Dina Santorelli has done it again - delivering a taut thriller withbelievable, flesh and blood characters and a story that stays with you."
- Anne Canadeo, best-selling author of the Black Sheep Mysteries
"I couldn't put it down. And that's the truth."
- Dan Ribacoff, polygraph examiner and author of I Spy: How to Be Your Own Private Investigator
"Just when I thought I had the characters figured out, along came anothertwist and turn in this action-packed thriller full of heart and soul."
- Kathleen M. Rodgers, author of the award-winning novel Johnnie Come Lately
"Was on the edge of my seat! Dina pulled me right through the book with hercaptivating storytelling and characters. If you liked Baby Grand, you're going to love Baby Balino!"
- Eric Davis, former Navy SEAL and author of Raising Men: Lessons Navy SEALs Learned from Their Training and Taught to Their Sons
"Baby Bailino, the fast-paced and gripping sequel to Baby Grand, is a must for readers addicted to suspense. Dina Santorelli is a natural storyteller, and Baby Bailino is action-packed, richly plotted, and loaded with characters you won't soon forget!
- K.L. Murphy, author of The Detective Cancini Mystery Series