What's totally trendy, easy to do, and the most fun you can have with two arms, some yarn and 30 minutes? Arm knitting! The knitting world has embraced it, and once you start, you'll understand why. Free yourself from cumbersome needles and create gorgeous knits that are unstructured, striking, and beautiful in a whole new way, faster than you ever thought possible. You'll find:
- Clear, step-by-step instructions and photographs that walk you "arm in arm" every step of the way
- 30 home and fashion projects, including a winter snood, scarves, boot warmers, blankets, a chunky rug, footstool, pet bed, baby blanket, super-fast mug cozy, and more
- Helpful suggestions on techniques and materials you won't find anywhere else
- Tutorials on different types of knitting stitches, including Seed, Herringbone, Lace, Linen and more
- A range of stylish items to wear, enjoy at home, or give as a treasured, handcrafted gift
With tips from Arm Knitting, you'll watch your creativity soar as you explore these fun, fast, and easy projects. They are perfect for novice or advanced knitters, DYI crafters, or adventurous creative types who wants to unleash their inner fashionista. You'll never sit on the couch doing nothing again!
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 9.60(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Amanda Bassetti is a crafter, crocheter, and avid arm knitter who blogs regularly on her website, Simply Maggie. She has been a major player in the growing popularity of arm knitting and features many exciting and unusual tutorials on her blog. Amanda has been featured in many publications, including Let's Knit magazine and The Wall Street Journal. She runs her own Etsy shop, The Velvet Cove, where she sells her arm knitted goods, as well as jewelry and other crafts.