- Pub. Date:
Some of the manners and etiquette topics include:
- how to build friendships
- make and accept an apology
- how to be a delightful dinner guest
- how to appropriately use social media and engage in text conversations
- responding to invitations and writing thank you notes
- how to establish good boundaries
- how to help others and be kind
50 Things Every Young Lady Should Know is a thoughtful gift for:
- birthdays and graduations
- Easter baskets, stocking stuffers and holiday gift giving
Becoming a lady doesn’t happen in an instant; it’s a lifelong exercise in refining etiquette, social interaction, and personal discipline. It all begins here.
Related collections and offers
About the Author
Bryan Curtis is an author and the president of Dance Floor Books. He is the author/coauthor and editor of more than 25 books, including My South, My Southern Food, Classic Wisdom for the Good Life, Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life, and the popular GentleManners series.