One Biblical story with colorful illustrations for every day of the year. It’s the perfect first daily devotional for cultivating the spirit of the young reader in your life.
- Short stories or rhymes allow adults to adjust how many stories and how much time to spend reading every day. Several stories for nighttime reading can be read together or individually for a quick 5-minute read.
- Bond with your child through family storytime and strengthen a love for books and reading. Infants, toddlers, and emerging readers will enjoy this storybook and create cherished memories with loved ones.
- Includes more than 200 stories from the Bible retold in simple language which helps make it easy for toddlers to understand
- Introduce the story of Jesus, as well as Christian beliefs, to little boys and girls
- If you're looking for Christian gifts, this is great for baby showers, baptisms, birthdays, first communions, Easter basket stuffers, Christmas, and more!
|Cottage Door Press
|6.40(w) x 8.00(h) x 1.40(d)
|3 - 8 Years
About the Author
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.