- Pub. Date:
9.49 In Stock
From her survey of more than a hundred eligible men, noted relationship author Michelle McKinney Hammond paints a realistic picture of what really attracts men to women and what to do with his attention once you’ve got it....
- Men appreciate women who are open and honest (and smell nice!)
- Women who love the Lord radiate an inner beauty that is unequalled to any face cream sold on the Home Shopping Network
- Men really do notice the small details so take notice of how you present yourself in public.
- A clean, well–organized home tells a man that you have your life in order and are ready for commitment.
- Making your man feel like a priority in your life once you’ve captured his attention is crucial.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Harvest House Publishers|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||210 KB|
About the Author
Michelle McKinney Hammond is a bestselling author whose books include The Real Deal on Love and Men and Getting Smart About Life, Love, and Men. A singer and speaker who focuses on improving love-driven relationships, Michelle is the founder and president of HeartWing Ministries She cohosted the Emmy Award-winning Aspiring Women for 10 years and currently cohosts TCT's 3D Woman.